SOLD IN COUNTRIES
WITH ALOE VERA
The included Aloe Vera has an anti-inflammatory effect and it keeps the skin smooth and moist throughout treatment.
The Aloe Vera relieves the irritation and swelling of mosquito and insect bites.
What Indications to use for
Regular muscular disorders and chronic illnesses
- Strains, stressed muscles or tension, sprains, and ruptures
- Cramps and spasms
- Lumbago and Sciatica
- Tennis elbow
- Golfer’s wrist
- Rheuma related inflammations and pains like arthritis, arthroses, and bursitis
Professional users (Physiotherapists, Orthopaedists, Chiropractic Practitioners, Osteopathic Physicians etc.)
- Massage and manipulation
- Addition to other treatments (e.g. Ultrasound, electro therapy etc.)
- Recovery and relaxation of strained and stressed muscles
- Post operative use for swelling, inflammation, and pain
Active people and Athletes
- To increase exercise endurance, improve oxygen intake, decrease lactic acid production in the muscle and speed recovery
- Decreases muscle soreness and ache after physical exertion by improving the body’s healing mechanisms.
Office workers and Occupational users
- Neck, shoulder and back pain from office work
- Repetitive stress injuries and related muscular disorders
Other indications include Mosquito or insect bites and any histamine-induced itch